Regular Contributor
audia4

Re: Preselected offers flowing in now

leoment wrote:

SP'ed is short for soft pulled :smileyhappy:

I'd wait the last month, then go to the pre-qual sites to check your chances at approval for Chase/Citi/Barclays, etc.  IMO Chase and Citi tend to be (but not always) the most accurate/successful.

I looked at each one of them and they all had the "op out" number to call if you didn't want to receive the mailings. So, I guess that means they did a SP...which I take that as a "good" thing. At least that means they have kinda over looked my credit at this point and considered offering me something.

I will definitely be looking into what my next card and approval chances are once I make it to the end of next month and my credit is cleared.

Thanks for your information and help.

TU: 804 EQ: 810 EX 785

**** $7300*** *** $000 **** ***$10,000*** ****$9000*********$9500********$10,000********$4500*******$6000*******$8000****

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+