Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prestige card AF refund

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Prestige card AF refund

I remember someone saying I had 37 days to get the AF refund on the prestige card from when it posts. Does citi still do pro rata refunds for after 37 days? Also, if I PC to a citi double cash how long will that take? Will I still have to pay the AF in the meantime? I have had this card for two years, so I thought that might speed the process up over trying to PC a card that is at the end of its first year? 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Prestige card AF refund

@red259 wrote:

I remember someone saying I had 37 days to get the AF refund on the prestige card from when it posts. Does citi still do pro rata refunds for after 37 days? Also, if I PC to a citi double cash how long will that take? Will I still have to pay the AF in the meantime? I have had this card for two years, so I thought that might speed the process up over trying to PC a card that is at the end of its first year? 

Yes Citibank will prorate your annual fee back to you.

If you asked Citibank to PC you to  The double cash card it should be immediately the only thing you will have to wait for the card come in the mail.  

You should not have to pay the annual fee if you go ahead and change products over to the double cash card. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.