Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priceline Visa PC?

tag
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Priceline Visa PC?

I am curious to know if anyone has  PC a priceline rewards visa into another Barclays product? 

I have this card for about 2yrs and rarely use it. They started me out at $4050 and just a month ago had my 1st auto increased to $6250. 

Still..,I have no use for the card cause the rewards is....well, not good base on my needs. 

I do like the Arrival with the no AF. 

Any success story on a PC? Should I just app for the Arrival? I really don't want two products from Barclays tho. 

Thoughts? 

Thanks in advance....

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: Priceline Visa PC?

@tntexans72 wrote:

I am curious to know if anyone has  PC a priceline rewards visa into another Barclays product? 

I have this card for about 2yrs and rarely use it. They started me out at $4050 and just a month ago had my 1st auto increased to $6250. 

Still..,I have no use for the card cause the rewards is....well, not good base on my needs. 

I do like the Arrival with the no AF. 

Any success story on a PC? Should I just app for the Arrival? I really don't want two products from Barclays tho. 

Thoughts? 

Thanks in advance....

Do you have the version that gives 2% cash back on everything?

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.