cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime Cards that pull EXPERIAN in the state of Pennsylvania, please?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Prime Cards that pull EXPERIAN in the state of Pennsylvania, please?

Hello Simba,

Firstly, many thanks for replying!  May I ask what were the particulars of your approval, such as score, length and number of accounts, number of inquiries?

I have no baddies in Experian and have a FAKO EXP score of 711 but my score should be up any moment soon since I practically PIF both of my accounts (w/small CL <1k).

Cheers!

Message 11 of 16
simba
Established Member

Unfortunately, EX is my worst CR. I was not approved for any of the cards. I have have no idea of my EX FAKO score.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in PA also, and know that BOA and Chase have pulled my EX, Chase was Freedom but it was about 2 yrs ago. Also, have you ever checked out the credit pulls database @ creditboards? You can search by your state, bank, card, credit bureau etc.
Message 13 of 16
ma_fico
Regular Contributor

I'm in SE PA - Chase is hit or miss -usually EX, but have pulled TU most recently.

Amex - EX, always

BoA - EX

Citi is usually TU for me

FNBO pulled EX for me - they're kind of conservative, and don't really like baddies.

Message 14 of 16
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

A friend of mine just applied for Visa at TD Bank - call first - she thinks they pulled EX....I live in SEPA

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 16
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Simba,

Firstly, many thanks for replying!  May I ask what were the particulars of your approval, such as score, length and number of accounts, number of inquiries?

I have no baddies in Experian and have a FAKO EXP score of 711 but my score should be up any moment soon since I practically PIF both of my accounts (w/small CL <1k).

Cheers!

That EX FAKO score is next to worthless. Your EX FICO score could be significantly lower than that.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.