Established Member
rebuilding_credit

Re: Prime Cards that pull EXPERIAN in the state of Pennsylvania, please?

Hello Simba,

Firstly, many thanks for replying!  May I ask what were the particulars of your approval, such as score, length and number of accounts, number of inquiries?

I have no baddies in Experian and have a FAKO EXP score of 711 but my score should be up any moment soon since I practically PIF both of my accounts (w/small CL <1k).

Cheers!

Established Member
simba

Unfortunately, EX is my worst CR. I was not approved for any of the cards. I have have no idea of my EX FAKO score.

Established Member
leetaig

I am in PA also, and know that BOA and Chase have pulled my EX, Chase was Freedom but it was about 2 yrs ago. Also, have you ever checked out the credit pulls database @ creditboards? You can search by your state, bank, card, credit bureau etc.
Regular Contributor
ma_fico

I'm in SE PA - Chase is hit or miss -usually EX, but have pulled TU most recently.

Amex - EX, always

BoA - EX

Citi is usually TU for me

FNBO pulled EX for me - they're kind of conservative, and don't really like baddies.

Valued Contributor
daisyduke

A friend of mine just applied for Visa at TD Bank - call first - she thinks they pulled EX....I live in SEPA

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

rebuilding_credit wrote:

Hello Simba,

Firstly, many thanks for replying!  May I ask what were the particulars of your approval, such as score, length and number of accounts, number of inquiries?

I have no baddies in Experian and have a FAKO EXP score of 711 but my score should be up any moment soon since I practically PIF both of my accounts (w/small CL <1k).

Cheers!

That EX FAKO score is next to worthless. Your EX FICO score could be significantly lower than that.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+