Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primeville Baby!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Primeville Baby!!

@halos24 wrote:

Congrats!  How many inquiries did you have when you applied on TU?  I am gardening, but would love to add Discover in about a year or so.  

I only had 4 inquiries on TU. Two dated early this year and two end of last year. I stil cannot believe that my TU score is only 655 though based on myfico credit mothly services. My EQ is 674 now though.

Message 11 of 16
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Nice. Very Nice! Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@halos24 wrote:

Congrats!  How many inquiries did you have when you applied on TU?  I am gardening, but would love to add Discover in about a year or so.  

I only had 4 inquiries on TU. Two dated early this year and two end of last year. I stil cannot believe that my TU score is only 655 though based on myfico credit mothly services. My EQ is 674 now though.

Yeah those are great approvals and CLs considering your scores. I think that just goes to show how important AAoA is (my scores are much better but my Discover CL is a measly $1k).

Message 13 of 16
john398
Senior Contributor

congrats that is a good day for you

Message 14 of 16
Creditspa
Valued Member

nice

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I wanted the TU Fico score thingie so I app for a Wally card (Wal-Mart)  and got a instant $1000 credit limit today. Is there a backdoor number for requesting a higher CL? Has anyone here had any luck doing so after the initial approval? I only app b/c of the free TU Fico Score. I'm not sure if I will use this card much, except for a pack of gum or for a tube of toothpaste here and there. It was their Discover logo card to add to my regular Discover More card..Yeah, I know I said no more apping but I broke the rule for the TU Fico score. Gardening for real now.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.