cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority Pass membership level

Super Contributor

Priority Pass membership level

Just noticed that there were 3 types of membership. With AMEX, which version do we get with the AMEX Platinum?

 

Here are the different levels:




Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Priority Pass membership level

technically you get prestige membership, but its called priority pass select. you don't get access to any United lounges in the priority pass collection.


DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 2 of 6
Super Contributor

Re: Priority Pass membership level


NJTurnpike wrote:

technically you get prestige membership, but its called priority pass select. you don't get access to any United lounges in the priority pass collection.


I thought united was included hmm. Let me log on to my account.

 

 




Message 3 of 6
Established Contributor

Re: Priority Pass membership level

united backed out of deals with amex a while ago


DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 4 of 6
Established Contributor

Re: Priority Pass membership level


NJTurnpike wrote:

united backed out of deals with amex a while ago


Yupp, United is not possible with AX Plat.



FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 737/743/739 - Total CL 244+K
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Priority Pass membership level


shakalaka wrote:

NJTurnpike wrote:

united backed out of deals with amex a while ago


Yupp, United is not possible with AX Plat.


Darn it, good thing I requested the united club access from Chase.




Message 6 of 6