Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prism app CC payment?

tag
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Prism app CC payment?

So I use the app Prism to track all my bills and occasionally pay them directly through the app. I was browsing around the app and noticed that I can pay a credit card bill using another credit card directly through the app at a cost of $2 fee. Has anybody ever done this? If so, did it raise any concerns with the bank?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ksantangelo23
Frequent Contributor

Re: Prism app CC payment?

@Jaylima91 wrote:
So I use the app Prism to track all my bills and occasionally pay them directly through the app. I was browsing around the app and noticed that I can pay a credit card bill using another credit card directly through the app at a cost of $2 fee. Has anybody ever done this? If so, did it rise any concerns with the bank?

There wouldnt be any way of banks knowing, since you would be providing the funds to Prism, and they would write a check to your CCC. I personally have not done this, though.

AMEX Hilton Ascend: $55,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve: $30,000 | PNC Points: $17,500 | AMEX BCE (AU): $18,000 | AMEX BCP: $15,000 | US Bank Cash+ $15,000 | AMEX Business Prime: $14,000 | AMEX SimplyCash: $12,000 | Capital One QS: $13,500 | Chase Business Ink: $12,000 | PNC Everyday (AU): $12,000 | JCPenny Store Card: $10,500 | Chase Slate: $9,400 | Capital One QS: $6,500 | (2nd) US Bank Cash+ (2nd): $7,500 | Discover IT: $6,000 | Chase Freedom: $3,500 | Auto Lease: $0/$21,000 | Auto Loan: $0/$18,000 |

TU: 818 EX: 809 EQ: 801

Message 2 of 4
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Well I paid my AT&T bill once using Prism but the transaction didn't show anything regarding Prism grabbing the funds. The transaction was charged by AT&T.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

going to try it out usually i use mint bills! 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.