Regular Contributor
msheresy

Product Change: Household to HSBC. Any Luck???

I read on another credit forum where an individual had a crummy Household Bank card and had it switched to the GM HSBC card.  He kept the same cl but his apr went down and his af went to 0. Only thing is...his post was from 2006.  I was doing a search on the other forum becuase I didnt find much searching here. Has anyone had any luck with this? 

I initially called the # on the back of my card on the outsourced csr told me I would have to call HSBC and then tried to sell me payment protection and then life insurance. 

Regular Contributor
msheresy

Re: Product Change: Household to HSBC. Any Luck???

No One???:smileysad:
Established Contributor
YoungEntrepeneur

Re: Product Change: Household to HSBC. Any Luck???

I've never heard of anyone being able to upgrade/convert their HSBC cards. They usually tell you to apply for the card that you desire.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+