Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Change for CIti

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Product Change for CIti

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member to the forums, but a long time lurker. I am just checking to see if anyone else was told that Citi is not product changing any account until November. I was just trying to change my Dividend card into a Double Cash and was told that they can't right now. Has anyone else heard of this?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Product Change for CIti

I had contacted them earlier in the week regarding the same thing---I was actually told they were not making any chnages until Dec 2015.   

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh okay, good to know that I wasn't the only one who heard this. I guess I will just have to try again in November and hope for the best.

Thank you!

Message 3 of 10
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member to the forums, but a long time lurker. I am just checking to see if anyone else was told that Citi is not product changing any account until November. I was just trying to change my Dividend card into a Double Cash and was told that they can't right now. Has anyone else heard of this?

Thank you!

Yep was told the same.

Message 4 of 10
FICOEmpire
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you!

Same here. I have Dividend too. Called them last month and they said wait til November.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is curious. I wonder if they are making some sort of change to something

Message 6 of 10
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Hopefully they're gonna start allowing PCs from the Forward. Or they're gonna come out with a new card
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Curious as to why...I was able to PC my Dividend last September to the DC.

Message 8 of 10
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Curious as to why...I was able to PC my Dividend last September to the DC.

YEs last year you could. about 3 months ago they said they were not allowing changes for a certain period of time. so you would have been good a year ago. just not now.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spouse got an approval today. Wanted to change it over to a double cash card but they said they don't do that. I'm not sure why I didn't app for that card! 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.