New Contributor
BabyBlue

Product change from a regular Citibank Shell Card?

I have a Citibank Shell credit card (it is not a MC, just a regular gas card). The credit limit on it is just 400 and I do not use it very often since I can use it only on their gas stations.

I would like to find out if anyone has tried to do a product change on this card to another Citibank card? Is that even possible with a gas card?

I have just tried calling Shell CS but they are closed during the weekends. I also called regular Citibank CS but they told me that I need to go through Shell CS regarding my issue.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks!
New Contributor
BabyBlue

Re: Product change from a regular Citibank Shell Card?

In case anyone ever needs this information, I wanted to update you regarding my conversation with Shell CS - it is not possible to upgrade this gas card to anything else, or at least that is what I was told just now.

Oh well... 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}