Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Propel 365 is awesome!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Propel 365 is awesome!

Hello family,

As you may know me as my former name Sapingo.

Well i got the Propel 365 and its awesome.

a lot of people are intrigued about the card (they never seen one) 

and the point system is good! because i also have a money market acct. therefore it gives 25% bonus points on the points earned that month!

a must have card if you have several accounts with Wells Fargo! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Propel 365 is awesome!

congrats! neat card, bonus, etc!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks! 

Message 3 of 7
yfan
Valued Contributor

The rewards structure seems attractive, but it essentially seems to be a copy of the Costco Amex TE - which is 3% gas, 2% restaurants and 1% everywhere else. The Propel 365 comes with a $45 AF, which is pretty minimal I suppose. But what are the redemption options like? Basically cashback? Transfer points?

It is an awesome looking card though. It's probably the most attractive-looking card I have seen.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yfan wrote:

The rewards structure seems attractive, but it essentially seems to be a copy of the Costco Amex TE - which is 3% gas, 2% restaurants and 1% everywhere else. The Propel 365 comes with a $45 AF, which is pretty minimal I suppose. But what are the redemption options like? Basically cashback? Transfer points?

It is an awesome looking card though. It's probably the most attractive-looking card I have seen.

Take a look at its sister, the Propel World. Now THAT's the card I want. So sexy.

Message 5 of 7
yfan
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@yfan wrote:

Take a look at its sister, the Propel World. Now THAT's the card I want. So sexy.

I meant both, but yes the Propel World is very sexy as well. It can also come in handy for someone who flies a lot; if you're able to take advantage of the $100 airline incidental credit, you're down to a $75 AF for a PIN-ready no-FTF card.

Message 6 of 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello family,

As you may know me as my former name Sapingo.

Well i got the Propel 365 and its awesome.

a lot of people are intrigued about the card (they never seen one) 

and the point system is good! because i also have a money market acct. therefore it gives 25% bonus points on the points earned that month!

a must have card if you have several accounts with Wells Fargo! 

Congrats. Did not know that was you Sapingo. Wow. What were your scores at approval and who did they pull for you?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.