Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prove it! Verification of address.

tag
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Re: Prove it! Verification of address. Update

LOL.  This thread is HILARIOUS!!  I can't stop laughing.

Anyhoo, congrats on the approval and CL.  $1k CL is a great limit to start with.  Now, stop making me laugh.  LMBOSmiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 13
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

charliebrown1370 wrote: 
Update:

They must have been convinced. I logged in to my Chase account today to verify that my auto payment had posted and found a rather pleasant surprise. My new Amazon card is listed! The only difference is that it is not the $500 they said I would be approved for. It is $1,000! Now this may not seem like much to some of you, but for someone who was delighted to get a $300 Orchard bank card just last year this is huge! (There really needs to be a super mega happy dance icon) Smiley Very Happy

My heartfelt thanks to all of you for all your help and guidance.

CB

Hmmm...maybe they screwed up, and that increased limit was actually intended for that other charliebrown1370 at your address...you know, the one with the car loan...Smiley Very Happy

Congrats, man!  Nice.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

Hmmm...maybe they screwed up, and that increased limit was actually intended for that other charliebrown1370 at your address...you know, the one with the car loan...Smiley Very Happy

Congrats, man!  Nice.

Thanks!

Yep, that's the thing that got to me. I just did this dance with them last year when I got my car loan. Same address and same SS#. Maybe Installment Loans Dept doesn't share info with Revolving Credit Dept.

I guess given all the new regulations in place they are just being super careful.

Given the outcome, I really can't complain.

CB

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.