Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Savings Bank

tag
NinComPoop
Contributor

Public Savings Bank

Has anyone heard of this company?  For a secured card they have pretty good terms.  A one-time processing fee of $75, 0% introductory purchase APR, no annual fee, and everyday rates of prime + 7.99%.  Anybody have any experience with them?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dopey7717
Established Member

Re: Public Savings Bank

I have heard of them only after doing a google search.  Their terms have changed a bit such as 0% APR on purchases for 6 months...after that, your APR will be 7.9% + Prime.  Also, the fee is 79.00 plus your security deposit of 300.00.

If anyone else has heard of them or know anything please let me know before I save up and give this unheard of bank my money.

Thanks!

Message Edited by dopey7717 on 08-13-2009 09:34 AM
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Public Savings Bank

@NinComPoop wrote:

Has anyone heard of this company?  For a secured card they have pretty good terms.  A one-time processing fee of $75, 0% introductory purchase APR, no annual fee, and everyday rates of prime + 7.99%.  Anybody have any experience with them?

I wrote last week that of all the secured cards I see on the market, they seem one of the better. (Thats not from a MAJOR BANK).

If I was in the market for a secured card, I think I would go with them

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.