cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulled the second highest score ever.....885!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pulled the second highest score ever.....885!

@tinuviel wrote:

@UpNComing wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:
Is 900 the max score for auto enhanced ?

Yes

Now I'm dying of curiosity to know what it was that cost them the 5 points! Smiley LOL

I think you mean 15 Smiley Tongue but even then, the stated score ranges are not actually the true "max". For example, the true FICO max for most models is below 850. Likewise, the true maximum for auto-enhanced is slightly below 900 (depending on the CRA and model version).
Message 21 of 28
NoNoNoWellMaybe

I found this thread because I was just told by my credit union loan office that my auto enhanced score is 885. Tee-hee!! Anyone have a Bentley or Mazarati they want to sell me??
Message 22 of 28
mcf
Contributor

comeon man! you need a lambo.. maza whooo bent whut?

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 28
UpNComing
Established Contributor

@NoNoNoWellMaybe wrote:
I found this thread because I was just told by my credit union loan office that my auto enhanced score is 885. Tee-hee!! Anyone have a Bentley or Mazarati they want to sell me??

His score has been recently trumped with someone elses 891 on TU.

Just the same, great score!

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 24 of 28
NoNoNoWellMaybe

Oh Ok. Go large or go home, right? Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 28
MustangSaluki
Regular Contributor

@UpNComing

Did the high scorers have paid/close auto loans showing up in their reports?

@NoNoNoWellMaybe, Nice score, congrats and same question for your profile too Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 28
NoNoNoWellMaybe

Yep! I have student loans in good standing, an Amex that I use and pay off every month, and a 60 mo car loan that was paid off in 2011. I have other unused credit. All that, and I'm divorced! See, there is life after marriage. Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 28
goosedog
Regular Contributor

the guy must have his house, car, credits all paid off the last 15 years. That's an insane score.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.