cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulled the trigger, I am now a proud Centurion :)

tag
r34dy2fly
Contributor

Re: Pulled the trigger, I am now a proud Centurion :)

Because money is "not" an issue. Smiley Tongue

I don't know much about the card other than the fact that I'll never be able to get one. Lol

Message 11 of 111
L-TWT
Established Contributor

So can u please pay off my school loans! PLEASE!Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 111
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I talked over the entire process with my investor and although I honestly don't travel enough to require this card for flight "bonuses" I do receive other perks that I was unaware of at first! So, after deliberating a bit back and forth I decided to have my IA apply for me and I was approved! Smiley Happy A big step up from my ol' capital one venture card hahaha! Now I have to find a wallet to house this baby when it gets here... It would be funny to pull out fifty bucks wrapped around a rubber band with an amex black card tucked in it ;p

Did your IA help obtain an invite for you?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 13 of 111
2NE1
Established Contributor

@sjt wrote:

Did your IA help obtain an invite for you?

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank You! My IA (Investment accountant) received an invite for myself and then called me to ask me if i was interested... Thats when we started discussing it over and seeing if it was worth it... In the end it was for me.. I DO have to pay the annual fee however my IA said i don't have an initiation fee because that was one of my BIG things.. I was going to go through with it if i had an "initiation" fee like i was paying closing costs on a mortgage!.. I dont know if this is because they no longer do that or if they just didnt choose to charge me.,.
Message 14 of 111
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Seems strange to me. Did you even have Amex before this? Unless you are outside of us or talking about one of the usd denominated euro Amex cent cards, it doesn't make much sense.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 15 of 111
bribro
Valued Contributor

I thought they were no longer giving out invites for the Centurion card? Pics please. Smiley Happy

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 16 of 111
Crashem
Valued Contributor

I have heard that business centurion invites have gone out so far this year. Only personal invites confirmed are to high visibility/marketing related invites.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 17 of 111
skyisthelimit
New Contributor

I still don't get the fee's for this card.  I mean if you are making this much money, why would u even need a credit card or a FICO score?  Sigh, I guess I will never figure this out.........

Message 18 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tinuviel wrote:

Congratulations! Yes, that is a huge step up from Cap1, even their Venture card. Enjoy it!

Thank You! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 111
Jlu
Established Contributor

It's like asking why you need a Ferrari when a Toyota Camry would get you to the same destination.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 20 of 111
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.