cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulled the trigger, I am now a proud Centurion :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pulled the trigger, I am now a proud Centurion :)

Ok guys I'm home and I have the card! I know it's later than 230 but I became swamped with work shortly after the card came so I'm just actually getting to look at it myself!! I WILL answer everybody questions!! I'm taking the pcs on my blackberry and uploading them to my computer as I type this... I do have one question for you guys... How do I upload the pics to myfico? Do I have to upload them to a site like photobucket first? Sorry I know this sounds funny but I haven't uploaded a pic on here yet! I promise I really am tech savvy haha
Message 51 of 111
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok guys I'm home and I have the card! I know it's later than 230 but I became swamped with work shortly after the card came so I'm just actually getting to look at it myself!! I WILL answer everybody questions!! I'm taking the pcs on my blackberry and uploading them to my computer as I type this... I do have one question for you guys... How do I upload the pics to myfico? Do I have to upload them to a site like photobucket first? Sorry I know this sounds funny but I haven't uploaded a pic on here yet! I promise I really am tech savvy haha

Thanks!

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 52 of 111
dnice77
Regular Contributor

Ive never done it but theres a icon with a tree that seems to allow you add a image, but it needs to link to a site like photobucket or something.

Congrats, be prepared, haters will say you photoshopped it or are a AU. 

i say congrats !

Starting Score: 617
Current Score: 744 Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 53 of 111
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

You can just drag the photo from windows explorer to the reply post box.  It will paste it in there for you

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 54 of 111
annielorie
Valued Contributor

TO Ironhide:

Congrats to YOU !  Maybe you should put on a mask and post your you tube video for all the naysayersSmiley LOL.  I remember the TannerK thread.Smiley Sad Basically young guy no real assets 29,000 or so income. How he got CEnt approved, Got on as Au of great aunts Platnium amex, went online with great aunt became account manager. Applied for Amex Cent. Got it, not sure if a loophole in the algorithim or blind luck but he got one.  Everyone on the boards basically called him out saying FOS. Im glad for you!! Well done!! Question I didnt realize the bullet was back in service .I know it got shut down due to Chambers Street and 9/11. Still same run??

IE: LOOPHOLE   How does a 70 or so year old waitress get a refund check from IRS for a million and a half dollars???  A loophole in algorithum basically a computer and then a human err!!!

Amex makes plenty of money from merchants when used, today is a different economical time.  You could have 10 million in investments and funds and have not many credit cards. Just because your wallet is full of CC certainly does not mean that you have tangible wealth.  CC are only a tool>  

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 55 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forgive me for being ignorant about this as i am a noob when it comes to credit cards. Why is this card so amazing? Why is it hard to believe he got one?

Thanks,

John

Message 56 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a Benefits Creditcard typically meant for the wealthy that push large amounts every month as either individuals or businesses(Think 10s of $1,000s monthly at a minimum).  It costs $7500 the first year and $2500 each subsequent year, with $1500 per additional card a year.

The concierge and fringe benefits of the card can get you the VIP treatment almost anywhere that has VIP treatment.

AMEX has recenly not been inviting many individuals to apply for this card.

Message 57 of 111
TilltedBrim
Regular Contributor

Ironhide if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?

After falling off the wagon while in the garden... And going 2 for 4 on a drapping spree I've finally received my coveted Discover More. And now I'll limp back to the garden.
Message 58 of 111
skyisthelimit
New Contributor

this was show-n-tell today....ahh no showing Smiley Sad

Message 59 of 111
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Yep almost 5 hours later, still no show Smiley Sad

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 60 of 111
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.