Valued Contributor
Repo-ed

Re: Pulled the trigger, I am now a proud Centurion :)

Photobucket - copy html code - click on ^^^^ html tab - paste photobucket html code - click post button below

Frequent Contributor
BigDaddy18

I just wanted to post here so I can see the pictures later, trying to keep the post alive!  Hey I love my AmEx Platinum I've only had it a few months but it's sweet, I don't think I will ever own a Centurion but who knows!!

Starting Score: EQ FICO 777
Current Score: EQ FICO 803
Goal Score: EQ FICO 810

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Regular Contributor
TilltedBrim

I've got faith in Ole' Ironhide.... He's going to come through.  Watch and see

After falling off the wagon while in the garden... And going 2 for 4 on a drapping spree I've finally received my coveted Discover More. And now I'll limp back to the garden.
Regular Contributor
anderl

LOL!

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); Amex Zync(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(6K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL).
Established Contributor
Jlu

y'all got trolled.

JP Morgan Select $10k | CSP $10k | Citi TY Premier $15k | BofA 3-2-1 $15k | Chase Freedom $10k | Discover IT $10k | Barclaycard $10k | AMEX SPG $5k | AMEX PRG NPSL | NASA Platinum-Advantage $10k | CapOne Quicksilver $3k | Walmart Card $5k | Amazon Card $10k | Chase Auto 1.49% | Joined myFICO 6/12 with a 540 FICO & today I'm over 750!
Valued Contributor
Crashem

[ Edited ]

Well I just talked to my ID and he told me he knew somebody who knew somebody who could get me this card. My ID has helped me pick 6 winners day trading recently. Who is my ID you ask? That's right I use my dog as my investment advisor and he is on FIRE. Now if I can stop him from licking himself all day, I'll get some more winners from him and a shiny new black card. Seriously though, never got why people bother making up stories. Hopefully OP isn't Edited and there is some useful info here. Fact is Amex was issuing cent cards to almost anyone for a while (and still are in certain countries) and got afraid of diluting their brand. Hence they got off the crack and issued to no one for a while. Will be interesting how they handle it from here, but I guess they are building the mystique up again.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Established Contributor
SwiftTone

No one noticed that he has a low post count and just joined recently?

I mean, I didn't doubt him until he went MIA since yesterday when he said he got the card...I'd be happy for him if he really got it, and be happy to be proved wrong. But lets look at the facts...

BCE: $0/$11,200, CSP: $0/$6500, Chase Priority Club: $0/$3500, Freedom: $0/$6000, Barclays NFL: $0/$7000 Discover: $0/$12,500, Citi Dividend: $0/$3500

EQ FICO - 728
TU FICO - 734
EX FICO(AMEX) - 712
Valued Contributor
Repo-ed

Jlu wrote:

y'all got trolled.

http://youtu.be/2Z4m4lnjxkY

pizzadude

Repo-ed wrote:

http://youtu.be/2Z4m4lnjxkY

That was very entertaining.  :smileyhappy:  The dude's hair & makeup looks like it was done at the local mortuary though....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Established Contributor
sjt

Im not going to make any judgements on whether the OP really obtained a Centurion Card or not because I really dont know.

But my question is why would anyone lie on these boards. We are all here for one reason, which is to learn, share information, and get inspired , that will benefit us all in the credit world.

I dont get it.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}