Reply
Valued Contributor
maiden_girl
Posts: 2,108
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: Pulled the trigger early!

[ Edited ]

Tran92 wrote:
Congrats what was your credit score when you got approved ?

THANK YOU!

 

I haven't checked my FICO recently but the last I checked it, it was between 700-720.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Valued Contributor
CreditScholar
Posts: 2,300
Registered: ‎01-22-2012
0

Re: Pulled the trigger early!


kwazziee wrote:

I am surprise at 24% and approved. So this mean each CCC has their own internal scoring system. From what other have psoted high utl means denied. Enjoy your card. Me so jealous:smileytongue:


24% isn't that high. I got instantly approved for the old CO PP with about 30% reporting. I was told that it was going to be discontinued so I applied immediately. A few days later it was gone, so I'm glad I pulled the trigger. Util didn't seem to be a deal-breaker there for Chase.
FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Established Contributor
MountainHiker
Posts: 651
Registered: ‎08-07-2012
0

Re: Pulled the trigger early!

Congrats!!

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Regular Contributor
alboto
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎08-23-2012
0

Re: Pulled the trigger early!

I was approved 2 months ago with a 78% util. That was before I found myfico and all the nice people being able to help.

Valued Contributor
maiden_girl
Posts: 2,108
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: Pulled the trigger early!


alboto wrote:

I was approved 2 months ago with a 78% util. That was before I found myfico and all the nice people being able to help.


Woah! Approved with 78% util? That's amazing!

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Regular Contributor
alboto
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎08-23-2012
0

Re: Pulled the trigger early!


maiden_girl wrote:

alboto wrote:

I was approved 2 months ago with a 78% util. That was before I found myfico and all the nice people being able to help.


Woah! Approved with 78% util? That's amazing!


yeah! CL $500. The Credit analyst told me the reason they approved me was because I had Checking/savings with them for over 10 years.

Valued Contributor
maiden_girl
Posts: 2,108
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: Pulled the trigger early!


alboto wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

alboto wrote:

I was approved 2 months ago with a 78% util. That was before I found myfico and all the nice people being able to help.


Woah! Approved with 78% util? That's amazing!


yeah! CL $500. The Credit analyst told me the reason they approved me was because I had Checking/savings with them for over 10 years.


Did you have to recon with them or was it instant approval? I was previously banking with WaMu before the buy out so I merged with Chase. I just haven't changed banks. They have a lot of account fees -_- lol

 

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Regular Contributor
alboto
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎08-23-2012
0

Re: Pulled the trigger early!


maiden_girl wrote:

alboto wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

alboto wrote:

I was approved 2 months ago with a 78% util. That was before I found myfico and all the nice people being able to help.


Woah! Approved with 78% util? That's amazing!


yeah! CL $500. The Credit analyst told me the reason they approved me was because I had Checking/savings with them for over 10 years.


Did you have to recon with them or was it instant approval? I was previously banking with WaMu before the buy out so I merged with Chase. I just haven't changed banks. They have a lot of account fees -_- lol

 


No, but I got the 7 to 10 days message. A couple of days later I got a call and got asked for security questions and right there I got approved. I then called the next day to get a higher CL to no avail (obvious reasons lol). now my uti. is in 23% and once a couple of PIF cards post by the 27th I'll be in 4%, that is when I'll try for a CLI and BCE.

Valued Contributor
maiden_girl
Posts: 2,108
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: Pulled the trigger early!

At least you got it and didn't have to waste a HP! I wonder how Chase is with CLIs. I'll definitely be using this card a lot and sock drawing Cap1 even after my exec office call..LOL.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Regular Contributor
alboto
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎08-23-2012
0

Re: Pulled the trigger early!

I used it a lot and got my bonus lol, but I have to keep paying multiple times in a month just so I can keep using it. 


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}