Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS worth it?

tag
yfan
Valued Contributor

Re: QS worth it?

I have found the QS to absolutely be worth it. I will admit that given my category spends, and having more than one card that gives 2%+ on restaurants, I don't use the QS much at home. However, when I went to Europe last month, it was the predominant card I used. I ran into the issue about it not having an EMV chip twice - count that, twice, on a two-week trip. Next year I have plans to travel to Asia, and once again my QuickSilver and Discover cards will be my best friends.

Message 21 of 23
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

with 3 pulls...I will keep thinking about it. Smiley Indifferent

Message 22 of 23
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

@DigitalArk wrote:

At the beginning of this year, I closed my NFCU cashRwards with 18.5K CL right before they changed the reward structure. I regreted it. What can I say? Smiley Sad

I have too many newly opened accouts last year. I wonder whether or not they will give me the same CL if I apply again (in fact, I did apply again). It has long passed 30 days, so I could not get it to reinstate. Let's see, I got the 3~5 days waiting message. I have to wait till Tue or Wed to get an answer. Decisions, decisions!!

Just got the answer from NFCU:

"Congratulations! Based on your creditworthiness, you have been approved for a Signature cashRewards Visa credit card. Your new credit line will be $17,000.00. Your APR will be prime plus 6.4%. You should receive your new card(s) in 7-10 normal mail delivery days."

Man, I sent a secure message yesterday to NFCU and requested reinstating my previous limit 18.5K without a hard inquiry. Today I got the message that I was approved. Now my new CL is 18.5K!! Wohoo, I LOVE NFCU!!! Smiley Very Happy Heart THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.