Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS1 Credit step question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS1 Credit step question

So I've had my qs1 card more than 5 months.  6th statement cuts in thursday to be exact.  I call cap1 to inquire about my increase and the rep told me I would get it until my 7th statement cycle.  I'm like **bleep**?  The document stated I would get it on my 5th when I got the card.  Yes, i did get a $500 increase at my 3rd month through cli but thats not part of my credit steps.  Anyone else have this happen? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Calistal
Regular Contributor

Re: QS1 Credit step question

Just checked back on my inital Credit Steps email - it said "no later than September 2015", which would have been my 7th statement. So it's part of the wording, I suppose. I got mine at the 6th statement (literally the morning after the 6th statement cut), but (and I'm not sure if this had something to do with it) I actually made sure to post something on the card for the statement every month, because the wording said "make your first 5 monthly payments on time" and I wasn't sure I wanted to chance it. Smiley Tongue  I would wait to see if you get the increase with the statement on thursday - CSR may just be selling the party line, just incase it doesn't go through on the 6th statement.  

Starting Scores : EQ: 593 // TU: 571 // EX: 595 ~~5/2023 : TU: 823 // EX: 831 // EQ: 838
TCLs: 144k
Message 2 of 3
rockbttm442
Frequent Contributor

Re: QS1 Credit step question

I'm hoping mine hits tomorrow. The statement cuts today. I'll post tomorrow if it hits.
Cap 1 QS1 - $3300, Kemba CU - $500, Chase Freedom - $500, Sears MC - $751, Sears - $2000, Hot Topic - $1230, Grismer - $1200, Target - $1800, Walmart - $200, Home Depot - $500, Discover IT Chrome - $7000, Chase Sapphire Preferred - $5000
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.