Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS1 Membership fee?

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

QS1 Membership fee?

Didnt know I had this fee coming and verified with the CSR that my AF was waived until 2/2017 but where did a membership fee of 39 come in at? Will this be one time or yearly?

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: QS1 Membership fee?

QS1 has this $39 annual fee. You pay it yearly but eventually (mine was after 1 year) you can ask Cap One to remove the AF permanently.

Message 2 of 7
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

this isnt the annual fee.....My annual fee was supposed to be waived until 2/2017..this is showing up after activation on yesterday as a "membership fee"....

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 3 of 7
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

unless im misunderstanding and my APR is waived until 2/17, think i will just call customer care..lol

Message 4 of 7
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@jamevfan wrote:

this isnt the annual fee.....My annual fee was supposed to be waived until 2/2017..this is showing up after activation on yesterday as a "membership fee"....

It shows up as the membership fee but it is the annual fee and it is not waived for the first year on this specific card.

Message 5 of 7
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@jamevfan wrote:

unless im misunderstanding and my APR is waived until 2/17, think i will just call customer care..lol

capone.jpg

Message 6 of 7
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!!! yea it was a misunderstanding on my end....

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.