Did you mean: 

QS1 upgrade to World MC QS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: QS1 upgrade to World MC QS

@UncleB wrote:

@ddemari wrote:
This might be the trick, I got the upgrade to no annual fee with a limit limit of 3000. It's now at 8500 and I can't get chat CSR to upgrade to world. I'm not in serious of need to call EO so I haven't but occasionally check chat. Maybe converting with higher limit sets the world upgrade too.

+1

I think that is the case as well.  If you really, really want a World MC, you could possibly get them to PC you to a Venture One, which (going by other threads) will likely come as a World MasterCard due to your limit.  Six months later, you could (likely) change back to a QS and be able to keep the 'World' designation, or at least that's my theory, anyway.

Of course for the period the account is a Venture One you would earn less rewards, and you'd have to deal with the hassle of the PCs, but it's likely possible if you're willing to jump through enough hoops.  Smiley Wink

That's the route I went.  I have one other 1.5% and two 2% cards, so I mainly use the QS/V1 for recurring charges to keep the account open since it's my oldest line Smiley Happy  I think I'm about halfway through the 6 month waiting period before I can try and PC back to a QS WMC...

Oz

Message 11 of 12
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Re: QS1 upgrade to World MC QS

Cap One is odd.

wouldnt pc me from qs to world for anything but to problem offering me world venture.

odd.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.