Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUESTION ABOUT NORDSTROM VISA SIGNATURE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: QUESTION ABOUT NORDSTROM VISA SIGNATURE

Thats what happened with me too, No pull at all, but softed my Experian, Approved with no store card just apped online, 14,000k......Great rewards and CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

bTW Congrats on the card, They gave me Tier 1 on activation when it should have been tier 2, and next month my anniversary I am gonna ask for 20k. They also like to see either on your Nordies or other cards lots of purchases in store!! Just have your sales Rep mark all purchases in the folder!

Message 22 of 23
tray
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

bTW Congrats on the card, They gave me Tier 1 on activation when it should have been tier 2, and next month my anniversary I am gonna ask for 20k. They also like to see either on your Nordies or other cards lots of purchases in store!! Just have your sales Rep mark all purchases in the folder!

I just want to thank EVERYONE and Can I ask anyone what does it mean by having the rep mark all purchases in the folder?

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.