Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUESTION CARE CREDIT??

tag
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: QUESTION CARE CREDIT??

I just applied a couple of days ago for an upcoming procedure next month and I was instantly approved for $6100.  I'm not sure yet which CRA they used because I have yet to receive an inquiry notification.  As soon as I know I will update.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 13
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Previously CareCredit was the odd duck, pulling EQ when all other GE-backed cards I'm aware of pulled TU.

Now that has changed at least somewhat.

Personally I think it's moot, if you have medical expenses that care credit can cover, just go apply.  It's not like you need pristine history to obtain it, 12 inquiries vs. 1 *shrug*.  Finances > FICO in this case, and another inquiry on EQ ain't going to hurt you much if at all if you make that lucky number 13 statistically.

        
Message 12 of 13
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

I live in AL. Carecredit pulled EQ when I applied for the card in September. I applied for a CLI in May and they pulled TU

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.