Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QVC Card new terms for builders

tag
indiasnowden
Regular Contributor

QVC Card new terms for builders

For anyone that is interested in a QVC card, QVC recently posted to their website that approval for the card allows you to purchase any item at any time and request EasyPay over 3 months for the whole purchase.  This could get someone, such as myself, into trouble, but I thought it was an interesting marketing ploy and would throw it out there.  ( My sig is old but I know the truth is too depressing to update it right now.)  Once again, I am trying to alter my spontaneous behaviorial issues.  Sigh.

Starting Score: 'All three mid 500s as of 1/1/16
EQ: 633 6 TU: 644 EX: 634 as of 3/11/17 via MyFico
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: QVC Card new terms for builders

@indiasnowden wrote:

For anyone that is interested in a QVC card, QVC recently posted to their website that approval for the card allows you to purchase any item at any time and request EasyPay over 3 months for the whole purchase.  This could get someone, such as myself, into trouble, but I thought it was an interesting marketing ploy and would throw it out there.  ( My sig is old but I know the truth is too depressing to update it right now.)  Once again, I am trying to alter my spontaneous behaviorial issues.  Sigh.

For everything else, there's Amazon.

Message 2 of 7
indiasnowden
Regular Contributor

I use Amazon a lot.  If they delivered my groceries I would probably sign up for that too.  Store, movies, music...too convenient.  Best delivery of any online merchant I have experienced.

Starting Score: 'All three mid 500s as of 1/1/16
EQ: 633 6 TU: 644 EX: 634 as of 3/11/17 via MyFico
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@indiasnowden wrote:

For everything else, there's Amazon.

For EVERYTHING , there's Amazon.

Message 4 of 7
axlm
Regular Contributor

@indiasnowden wrote:

I use Amazon a lot.  If they delivered my groceries I would probably sign up for that too.  Store, movies, music...too convenient.  Best delivery of any online merchant I have experienced.

But they do deliver groceries. They have this Amazon Pantry thing (not sure if it's only for Prime members) and of course, Amazon Fresh, if you are in the right zip code.

Last update: NOV 2022

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@axlm wrote:

But they do deliver groceries. They have this Amazon Pantry thing (not sure if it's only for Prime members) and of course, Amazon Fresh, if you are in the right zip code.

If Amazon Fresh delivered in Dallas, I'd never go to the grocery store again. I guess I just have to move to NY. Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon pantry is a godsend. I had them send some supplies to the house that the cleaning lady needed.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.