Regular Contributor
vollybal

QVC credit card application Status

Hello All,

A couple days ago I applied online for the QVC card and received a needs further processing message. It said that I would receive an email within 2-4 days. I received a reference number and everything in an email directly following the application process. I went and called the 800-367-9444 credit customer service number but they do not see anything in their system of my application. She asked since they do not see my application if I wanted to apply over the phone as they do not see my application...So the big question is what should I do..I really want to take advantage of a promotion they have with a product before it expires.

Thanks in advance for the advice!!! 

New Visitor
Pappap60

Re: QVC credit card application Status

I would like to apply for a qvc credit card
Mega Contributor
coldnmn

Call again it may not have been in the system yet. Front line CS can't always be trusted.

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8000
/ Walmart Discover $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /
Valued Contributor
FinStar

coldnmn wrote:

Call again it may not have been in the system yet. Front line CS can't always be trusted.

The disctinction needs to be clear that sometimes C/S may not have access to these application records or they may need to transfer you to another department.  Some lenders have a separate New Accounts department from their standard C/S area.

In any event, if the application is undergoing it's normal processing flow, then there's really not much you can do to speed it up - unless they have specifically requested additional information.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+