Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QVC credit card application Status

tag
vollybal
Regular Contributor

QVC credit card application Status

Hello All,

A couple days ago I applied online for the QVC card and received a needs further processing message. It said that I would receive an email within 2-4 days. I received a reference number and everything in an email directly following the application process. I went and called the 800-367-9444 credit customer service number but they do not see anything in their system of my application. She asked since they do not see my application if I wanted to apply over the phone as they do not see my application...So the big question is what should I do..I really want to take advantage of a promotion they have with a product before it expires.

Thanks in advance for the advice!!! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Pappap60
New Visitor

Re: QVC credit card application Status

I would like to apply for a qvc credit card
Message 2 of 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Call again it may not have been in the system yet. Front line CS can't always be trusted.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@coldnmn wrote:

Call again it may not have been in the system yet. Front line CS can't always be trusted.

The disctinction needs to be clear that sometimes C/S may not have access to these application records or they may need to transfer you to another department.  Some lenders have a separate New Accounts department from their standard C/S area.

In any event, if the application is undergoing it's normal processing flow, then there's really not much you can do to speed it up - unless they have specifically requested additional information.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.