Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualifications for Fidelity Amex?

tag
mab463
Established Member

Qualifications for Fidelity Amex?

I know I want this card, but I want to know what people feel are the necessary qualifications to geting it. Thanks!

Capital One MC - $750 CL
Discover IT - $750 CL

Gardening since 6/18/14
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Re: Qualifications for Fidelity Amex?

I think it all depends...here is why I say that...I have a 690 EX, like 15 inq and a 5 yr old bk. 

I applied and was declined due to my bk and I called and the analyst approved me for 1k, prob because I had a 9k BofA Sig card with zero bal that I had been paying on time, so they moved 4k from the Visa Sig to the Fidelity Amex.

So, I am sure you would great approved and if not could get it approved with an analust

Message 2 of 4
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

What number did you call to get Fiedelty to recon you?

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

What number did you call to get Fiedelty to recon you?

you just call one of the Bank of America backdoor numbers (if you call existing customer, they usually will transfer you to new)

BofA seems to want to see 3 years rebuilding since last baddies at least. (That's what I was told both times I have been declined now for Fidelity Visa and I tried Travel rewards last month... oh actually 3 times, tried Alaska too!) good to know they at least all seem to be on the same page of the 3 years, that is rare over several months that I get same answer from 6+ different people.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.