Valued Member
wwtthhpp

Question About Citi ThankYou

I recently applied for and was approved for the Citi ThankYou Preferred card.  I've spent the required amount to get the 10,000 bonus points and additional points as well.  When ever I login to my account online I see that the points are posted but when I click on the "View/Redeem" button I receive the following message:

You must be the ThankYou® Account member — generally the Citi® primary cardmember or primary signer on the enrolled Citibank® checking account — to access the associated ThankYou Member Account from this website. ThankYou Account membership and Points redemption are subject to applicable Terms & Conditions.

I also try to sign in http://www.thankyou.com with my citi credentials and it says the same thing above.

Is there something I have to do in order to activate the reward system?

Contributor
sdoonan

Re: Question About Citi ThankYou

I did this back in '09, so my memory might be a bit off due to changes.

I think you have to register on ThankYou.com through your Citibank login, then you can associate the two...I think.

Cards: CitiForward for Students (2K, opened 8/2009), Discover it (2K, opened 7/2010), AMEX BCE (1k, opened 12/2010), Capital One Quicksilver (4.5k, opened 11/2011), Chase Freedom (1.5k, opened 8/2014)

AMEX Platinum (NPSL, AC arrangement, added 12/2011), Citi AAdvantage AMEX (9k, AU, backdated to 9/2008)

Scores: TU 667, EQ 651

In the Garden since 8/8.
Valued Contributor
navigatethis12

Re: Question About Citi ThankYou

This same thing was happening with me. I had to ring them so they could link all the ThankYou accounts so I could get into it.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+