Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question About Citi ThankYou

tag
wwtthhpp
Contributor

Question About Citi ThankYou

I recently applied for and was approved for the Citi ThankYou Preferred card.  I've spent the required amount to get the 10,000 bonus points and additional points as well.  When ever I login to my account online I see that the points are posted but when I click on the "View/Redeem" button I receive the following message:

You must be the ThankYou® Account member — generally the Citi® primary cardmember or primary signer on the enrolled Citibank® checking account — to access the associated ThankYou Member Account from this website. ThankYou Account membership and Points redemption are subject to applicable Terms & Conditions.

I also try to sign in http://www.thankyou.com with my citi credentials and it says the same thing above.

Is there something I have to do in order to activate the reward system?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sdoonan
Contributor

Re: Question About Citi ThankYou

I did this back in '09, so my memory might be a bit off due to changes.

I think you have to register on ThankYou.com through your Citibank login, then you can associate the two...I think.

Cards: CitiForward for Students (2K, opened 8/2009), Discover it (2K, opened 7/2010), AMEX BCE (1k, opened 12/2010), Capital One Quicksilver (4.5k, opened 11/2011), Chase Freedom (1.5k, opened 8/2014)

AMEX Platinum (NPSL, AC arrangement, added 12/2011), Citi AAdvantage AMEX (9k, AU, backdated to 9/2008)

Scores: TU 667, EQ 651

In the Garden since 8/8.
Message 2 of 3
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Re: Question About Citi ThankYou

This same thing was happening with me. I had to ring them so they could link all the ThankYou accounts so I could get into it.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.