Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question - Discover Card - Whats your limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ChiTownTimmay - Your Turn

Ok your turn for good news.  Did you call to see about the CLI yet?
Message 91 of 151
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question - Discover Card - Whats your limit

It was mostly assumed (by me too) that a 30-day is more than likely a TD but this just shows it's not true. If you earn good money and have high scores, this can happen to you. I would never in my wildest dreams think I could qualify for an initial CL of 50K, heck I don't even own a house. I just wish I had the card so I can but something nice for my daughter before Christmas.
Message 92 of 151
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused wrote:
It was mostly assumed (by me too) that a 30-day is more than likely a TD but this just shows it's not true. If you earn good money and have high scores, this can happen to you. I would never in my wildest dreams think I could qualify for an initial CL of 50K, heck I don't even own a house. I just wish I had the card so I can but something nice for my daughter before Christmas.

You'll get the email inthe morning that your card has been mailed.  you will have plenty of time before Christmas to spoil the princess (and brammy too)...lol!!

Message 93 of 151
Anonymous
Not applicable

BTW the reps told me that they usually dont give instants online becasue they pull one and look at the rest.  I thought surely yours would be instant but now I know why they would need to look at the rest.
Message 94 of 151
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

fused, which card design are you getting? Or are you going with the straight plum Motiva? (still confused as to why you're doing Motiva, but I guess I need to go back and look at the site)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 95 of 151
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
fused, which card design are you getting? Or are you going with the straight plum Motiva? (still confused as to why you're doing Motiva, but I guess I need to go back and look at the site)

I think Fused is off somewhere doing the happy dance

Message 96 of 151
fused
Moderator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:

I thought it looked purple.
Message 97 of 151
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

think so, yep, I believe we have done lost him for a while... good for him, he's worked hard for it!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 98 of 151
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

whups, he's back!

I thought you had said plum earlier, but now I remember, that's the new Amex business card or something. blur, blur
Message 99 of 151
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I just picked-up DW from work and shared the good news. She knew I was going to do this..now she thinks black pearls will soon be around her rather thin neck. I will get her something nice, I always try to.
Message 100 of 151
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.