Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question - Discover Card - Whats your limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question - Discover Card - Whats your limit

fused wrote:
Just yanked my FICO EX and lost 7 points for the inq but who cares. This was almost as much fun as other great events in my live. It's over with, thanks for encouragement especially you Brammy.Smiley Happy

Luv u 2 though I am so jealous and need a paper bag to hyperventilate into right about now!!!!  AWESOMEEE!!!!!

Message 71 of 151
Anonymous
Not applicable

netpanther wrote:

fused wrote:
: my address on EX (hard, I knew it)

See! And they pulled TU on me. So question- I have seen it happen before, but is it very routine for all the CC issuers to pull whichever happens to be the "favored" CB in their region?
Message 72 of 151
Anonymous
Not applicable

netpanther wrote:

netpanther wrote:

fused wrote:
: my address on EX (hard, I knew it)

See! And they pulled TU on me. So question- I have seen it happen before, but is it very routine for all the CC issuers to pull whichever happens to be the "favored" CB in their region?

Dont know, here the favored bureau is EQ but they pulled TU on me

Message 73 of 151
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused wrote:
Just yanked my FICO EX and lost 7 points for the inq but who cares. This was almost as much fun as other great events in my live. It's over with, thanks for encouragement especially you Brammy.Smiley Happy

Does an inq show that fast? Who are you pulling from if you don't mind me asking...

7 points- pish-posh. You'll make that up by the New Year.
Message 74 of 151
fused
Moderator Emeritus

What's interesting to me is how you get useful info without asking. The boss in their new accounts office said that whenever an applicant states a HHI over 121,000 annually, that along with scores and other factors will automatically qualify you for their max CL of 50K.
Message 75 of 151
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Wow congratsssss!!!!

10k starting on a discover is awesome!!

Most I have read is 5-8k which is why I dont want to appy for it lol

Message 76 of 151
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fused hit the Discover lotto!!!!
Message 77 of 151
Anonymous
Not applicable

netpanther wrote:

fused wrote:

Does an inq show that fast? Who are you pulling from if you don't mind me asking...

Oh yeah I pulled mine while I was still on the phone with them using FICO here

Message 78 of 151
fused
Moderator Emeritus

netpanther wrote:

fused wrote:

Inqs show this fast, yes! This is the second time I have done this, app then yank.
Message 79 of 151
Anonymous
Not applicable

SonorityGenius wrote:
Wow congratsssss!!!!

10k starting on a discover is awesome!!

Most I have read is 5-8k which is why I dont want to appy for it lol

He was actually approved for the 50 but took the ten to get it over with.  Fused I would go for it at least up to 25k if you don't think Amex will get itchy

Message 80 of 151
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.