Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about AMEX sign up bonus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about AMEX sign up bonus

From my experience if you ask them before they have sent the original card they can do it immediately but after a card has been issued they won't reissue another one for 10 days...they did over night my platinum without me asking though and I'm sure they'll do the same when I ask about the msd in a couple weeks
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't ask right away because I was a little concerned about issues with the signon bonus and the questions the car was asking but I'm fine with with waiting a little bit
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
From my experience if you ask them before they have sent the original card they can do it immediately but after a card has been issued they won't reissue another one for 10 days...they did over night my platinum without me asking though and I'm sure they'll do the same when I ask about the msd in a couple weeks

I called the same day I received my Platinum card to get the MSD backdated (visually on the card only). The Platinum card is one that comes with free Next Day Air.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.