Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about AU reporting

tag
kstmommy
New Contributor

Question about AU reporting

I have a few of my own cards, but my niece has stellar credit and I am an AU on several of her cards. Only two of them are reporting.

Capital One $3000 - EX TU EQ

Citibank $6000 - None

Chase Amazon $1800 - EX TU EQ

Chase Slate $6000 - None

Chase Disney $8000 - None

Overstock (1st Natl Omaha) - $4100 (None but only a week old)

Discover It  $4000 - (None but only a week old)

Anyone know why Citi and the other Chase cards aren't reporting me? The Chase Amazon was the 1st one I was AU on, but I didn't think it would mean they would not report the others. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
kstmommy
New Contributor

Re: Question about AU reporting

Nobody has any ideas?

Message 2 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

It'll be a guess but I would say, last names and addresses are not the same. Most if the time, ssns are not provided and do CRAs have no way of matching your info to the same person with a similar name.
Message 3 of 6
kstmommy
New Contributor

Thanks for responding. Hmm, I didn't think of that. I do live in Indiana, she lives in Florida, different last names. The Amazon statements come to me, as I was the primary user. I wonder if I should change the billing addy on a couple of the others to my address as well. I do use them as well and have my own.

Message 4 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 6
azguy13
Senior Contributor

When I was an AU on my Wife's Chase Freedom it reported to all 3 CRAs. It is most likely because we are married, same address, and same last name. Plus, we have both been banking with Chase for years. 

So, I really have no answer, just an experience. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.