Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Amex Delta Gold

tag
movingonup23
Valued Member

Question about Amex Delta Gold

I was approved for the Delta Gold Skymiles card on June 1st.  The account shows up online and generated a new skymiles number since I wasn't previously a member of Delta Skymiles Frequent Flier program.  My question is do I have to sign up for a Skymiles account on Delta's website or is it automatic and I just need to wait for the card or an email to give me the password?  I wanted the card for the free baggage check, since it will save my $100 in fees when I go on my honeymoon in a week and a half.  I need to link my flight info with my skymiles account and credit card to get the free baggage.  Thank for the help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question about Amex Delta Gold

You'll need to go to the Delta website and complete your registration.

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.