cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about App Spree and InQuiries

Valued Contributor

Re: Question about App Spree and InQuiries

agree with the 1-2 punch...if i get both i was just going to sparingly use the green then cancel in 1 year...

 

my total loan consolidation is just unker 40K



GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 11 of 16
Super Contributor

Re: Question about App Spree and InQuiries


djc1puno wrote:

agree with the 1-2 punch...if i get both i was just going to sparingly use the green then cancel in 1 year...

 

my total loan consolidation is just unker 40K


You look good to me take your time.... stick with your plan and I think you will be fine but wait to everything is updated on CR and at least 6 months of history before you make moves and If i remember from earlier in the thread you're at 5 months of history now

Good Luck and you know my fingers are crossed for you.

 

 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 16
Valued Contributor

Re: Question about App Spree and InQuiries

thanks my journey! i also took that bit about the ccs reporting to the crs...which is why i made all of my due dates at the beginning of the month...so come apping time i can app mid month knowing that all of my ccs would have reported by then...heh...hopefully all this steps will increase of getting approved...thanks again Smiley Happy

 

dc



GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 13 of 16
Super Contributor

Re: Question about App Spree and InQuiries


djc1puno wrote:

thanks my journey! i also took that bit about the ccs reporting to the crs...which is why i made all of my due dates at the beginning of the month...so come apping time i can app mid month knowing that all of my ccs would have reported by then...heh...hopefully all this steps will increase of getting approved...thanks again Smiley Happy

 

dc


You have planned very very well BRAVO

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 16
Valued Contributor

Re: Question about App Spree and InQuiries

i have been doing a lot of reading here Smiley Happy just gathering information and then applying it...heh...but i have to say, i've been trying to avoid the board these past few weeks so that i can actually stay on course with apping in aug...i know reading peoples successes on a daily basis can cause one to step out of the garden too early Smiley Happy



GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 15 of 16
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Question about App Spree and InQuiries


djc1puno wrote:

i have been doing a lot of reading here Smiley Happy just gathering information and then applying it...heh...but i have to say, i've been trying to avoid the board these past few weeks so that i can actually stay on course with apping in aug...i know reading peoples successes on a daily basis can cause one to step out of the garden too early :)


Yes and don't fall victim to it Lol

Everyday that you stick with your plan the higher your odds become of success.

I've learned that being around other people that have the same plans makes it easier....Join the garden thread for support advice and good company and we will also hold you accountable to your own plan Smiley Embarassed 

But in a good way

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 16 of 16