Question about Authorized User

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about Authorized User

@b_diddy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@b_diddy wrote:

This is a business card, likely opened under a Federal Tax ID #, by the company.  It will not report to your CR so it will not have an impact on your score.  Although you may have a hard pull from when the card was initially issued to you, your company likely signed a corporate guarantee if you did not have sufficient credit history in AMEX's eyes.

Do you know which credit agency they hp from? I haven't seen any alert from TU about hp yet, hopefully they didn't.

Likely EX around the time the initial card was issued to you ...

hmmm... i don't have experian credit report access to check, although I think i'm entitled to one credit report due to nasa fcu credit card rejection, experian site won't let me apply for free credit report.

Message 21 of 26
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@b_diddy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@b_diddy wrote:

This is a business card, likely opened under a Federal Tax ID #, by the company.  It will not report to your CR so it will not have an impact on your score.  Although you may have a hard pull from when the card was initially issued to you, your company likely signed a corporate guarantee if you did not have sufficient credit history in AMEX's eyes.

Do you know which credit agency they hp from? I haven't seen any alert from TU about hp yet, hopefully they didn't.

Likely EX around the time the initial card was issued to you ...

hmmm... i don't have experian credit report access to check, although I think i'm entitled to one credit report due to nasa fcu credit card rejection, experian site won't let me apply for free credit report.

No hard pull. That is wrong. This is an Employee Card. No HP required. 

Message 22 of 26
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

I use to have a corporate amex, they dont HP or show up on personal credit report, so no impact to FICO score. Only impact can be to their intenal scorng not sure. Anyways if you wanna check your EX HPs you can register at creditsesame / credit.com.

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditPlay wrote:

I use to have a corporate amex, they dont HP or show up on personal credit report, so no impact to FICO score. Only impact can be to their intenal scorng not sure. Anyways if you wanna check your EX HPs you can register at creditsesame / credit.com.

ooh, i'll check'em out, are they like credit karma?

Message 24 of 26
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditPlay wrote:

ooh, i'll check'em out, are they like credit karma?

Yes free no credit cardsSmiley Happy and quizzle for  equifax, they give a full report every 6 mnts 

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditPlay wrote:

Yes free no credit cardsSmiley Happy and quizzle for  equifax, they give a full report every 6 mnts 

thanks for the info!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.