Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Barclay Co-Branded

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about Barclay Co-Branded

I have the NFL Extra Points Visa and the jetBlue Plus WEMC. Will I eventually be able to close the NFL card and move the balance over to the jetBlue card? Wasn't sure if the co-branding and difference in networks would preclude that. Would just like to know if that will be an option.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Journeygod
Regular Contributor

Re: Question about Barclay Co-Branded

@Anonymous wrote:
I have the NFL Extra Points Visa and the jetBlue Plus WEMC. Will I eventually be able to close the NFL card and move the balance over to the jetBlue card? Wasn't sure if the co-branding and difference in networks would preclude that. Would just like to know if that will be an option.

I'm wondering the same thing. I just got the JetBlue card and would like to combine my Arrival + and my NFL card.

I hope someone has an answer.

Message 2 of 6
wasCB14
Super Contributor

FWIW, I had no trouble moving some CL from my Sallie Mae (cobrand) to my Arrival (proprietary).

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 3 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes Barclays is good about that. In fact I first shrank, and then closed altogether, my NFL card account, distributing the credit limits among a total of 5 other cards, one of them being a Jet Blue, one of them being the LL Bean.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 4 of 6
Journeygod
Regular Contributor

Thanks guys!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Thank you both! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.