cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Barclay..... Should I try or wait.....

tag
vtguy25
Contributor

Question about Barclay..... Should I try or wait.....

I am playing with the idea of applying for a barclays card but not sure if I should wait a couple more months because I don't want to waste a HP.  These are my stats as of right now Filed BK7 July 13' Discharged Nov13' Have 1 auto loan perfect history for 12 months, 2 Credit Cards one is My milestone card had for 3 months 300 limit and just got a merrick bank secured card for 300 haven't had this one a month yet.  So right now 0% UTI car payment is 343 income is about 2600 monthly and 0 rent.  MyFICO score is EQ 633 as of yesterday.  Not sure if I have a chance of getting approved yet I did apply awhile ago I'm thinking 3 months and was dined I just don't want to waste the pull if I have no chance.  I am not really sure what card either the rewards or apple financing one leaning more towards the apple one just because seems that people get approved for a higher intial credit limit. THanks for any advice!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Josh2942
Established Contributor

Re: Question about Barclay..... Should I try or wait.....

I would give these cards a year each after BK
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 2 of 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Question about Barclay..... Should I try or wait.....

What was the reason for denial the first time?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.