Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Capital One Credit Steps CLI's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about Capital One Credit Steps CLI's

Good evening Fico friends, I'd like to take a quick poll if I may! If anyone reading this obtained an early CLI on their credit steps card thru capitalone, how much did you actually get when the credit steps CLI became due? Did you get what they told you that you'd get, or did you get more even though they already gave you a cli previously?? I recieved a cli of $2000 on top of my sl after only two months of having the card via luv button. In one month my credit steps will be due and Im curious if I will get the minumum or more even though they gave me an early cli. Thanks for looking!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Re: Question about Capital One Credit Steps CLI's

It seems from reading other threads you will get the minimum 500 I think after you get an early CLI.   My DW initially had a 500 SL , 2 months in she was given a 1500 CLI.  When the Credit Steps ended, she received 500.  Seems to be the norm for those that get an early CLI but of course, YMMV.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about Capital One Credit Steps CLI's

I requested a CLI online after about 5 months, and got 500 added to my 300 SL. Credit steps gave me an additional 500 a few days later.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.