Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Chase Recon

tag
Maximus5403
Valued Member

Question about Chase Recon

I just applied for Chase Freedom and got 30 day message...when should I call to recon? Whats the best number for recon? And what exactly do i say? Thanks for the replies...
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Re: Question about Chase Recon

Just because you got the dreaded 30 day message doesn't mean you were denied. I would call them and see what's the status on your application. They want need you to verify some info or answer some questions.
Message 2 of 7
Maximus5403
Valued Member

Well I called got a nice girl..said it looks like i have been applying for alot of credit cards, and that I already have an account with chase and that they do not wish to offer me anymore...
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i haven't gotten a single instant approval, always gotten 7-10 or 30 day message and was approved 3-4 days later
Message 4 of 7
Maximus5403
Valued Member

Well I called back again tonight thinking I have nothing to lose really. I got a nice girl on the phone she reviewed it and I explained my inquiries. She put me on hold, came back and Approved it!!! even though its a 1400CL im VERY happy...
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What number did you call?  
Message 6 of 7
Maximus5403
Valued Member

1-888-245-0625
Message Edited by Maximus5403 on 03-04-2009 08:16 PM
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.