Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Chase prequal site

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Question about Chase prequal site

Ok, I am way over the 5/24 rule, probably closer to 20/24

My only Chase CO finally fell off of all 3 CRA so I went to Chase prequal site and got no offers as usual

My question is, will the Chase prequal show you offers for cards of theirs that are not covered by the 5/24 rule like their Amazon or Disney cards?

Thanks

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about Chase prequal site

@Meanmchine wrote:

Ok, I am way over the 5/24 rule, probably closer to 20/24

My only Chase CO finally fell off of all 3 CRA so I went to Chase prequal site and got no offers as usual

My question is, will the Chase prequal show you offers for cards of theirs that are not covered by the 5/24 rule like their Amazon or Disney cards?

Thanks

No it won't show any cobranded cards.  Only Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, CSP and Slate

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never seen co branded cards under the prequel site
Message 3 of 9
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

It would be amusing if Commenity and Synchrony had a prequal site for all of their store cards..... 

I know this isn't related but it's a thought that came to mind seeing the 20/24 in OP

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never been able to get that website to work. Everytime I try and use it I get a "system down" type response. 

But I recently app'd for the CSP and got an instant approval. 

Message 5 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

LOL at @austin

I can see the screen message now.

Sorry we cant prequalify you at this time for our Ebates or Marvel account but based on your interests, we think you might enjoy our Old Navy card

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Anonymous at @Austin

I can see the screen message now.

Sorry we cant prequalify you at this time for our Ebates or Marvel account but based on your interests, we think you might enjoy our Old Navy card

That's hilarious! 

But with what's been going on with Sync lately, I'm a little surprised people still want to do business with them!

Message 7 of 9
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

They can read about it all here on MF..... but, apparently don't.   It's kind of like leading a crack addict to a back alley looking for an approval of some sort.  

With the pre-app comment before I was aiming for the ok.... we found 120 matches that you're pre-qual'd for.... hit select all and apply now.  

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@austinguy907 wrote:

They can read about it all here on MF..... but, apparently don't.   It's kind of like leading a crack addict to a back alley looking for an approval of some sort.  

With the pre-app comment before I was aiming for the ok.... we found 120 matches that you're pre-qual'd for.... hit select all and apply now.  

lol i could only imagine the amount of people that would do that..

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.