Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Citi CLI

tag
dimitrip
Established Member

Question about Citi CLI

My Citi forward account was approved on april 18th of this year. Would I have reached the 6 month mark yet? I received a letter on 4/23 from them telling me my account was approved so just trying to figure when the account is officially 6 months old.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Re: Question about Citi CLI

Citi goes by statement date not the day the account was opened so you should be good after your 6th statement cuts in November.

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 2 of 6
dimitrip
Established Member

thanks, statement cuts on 22nd so i think i will wait til end of month, they have been softing me every month so lets see what happens.

Message 3 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's just a few days away! Keep us posted.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 6
MrCredit
Established Contributor

FYI-they will do a HP on Transunion for the CLI. They do not grant CLIs without a HP

Message 5 of 6
MrShush
Valued Contributor

They do SP as well. TU isnt always either; they pull EX for me since it really is determined by location.

I saved a chat transcript where the CSR told me it would be a soft unless otherwise notified and that was from a few days ago.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.