Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Citi Thankyou reward account

tag
stone
Regular Contributor

Question about Citi Thankyou reward account

What if I open a new Thankyou credit card when I already have a thankyou accout?

the reward points will post to my old thankyou account, or citi will open a new thankyou account for my new cc?

thank you.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about Citi Thankyou reward account

@stone wrote:

What if I open a new Thankyou credit card when I already have a thankyou accout?

the reward points will post to my old thankyou account, or citi will open a new thankyou account for my new cc?

thank you.

Can I combine my points from multiple Sponsor Accounts?

Absolutely, as long as all the accounts are owned by the same person. If you have one (or more) Citi® credit card participating in ThankYou Rewards, Citibank® checking account and other linked banking products and services or an enrolled Citi® Corporate Travel & Entertainment Card, you can combine these accounts and pool the points into your one ThankYou® Member Account. Simply go to add a sponsor account, in the My Account section to pool all your points into one place. Please note that if you combine your ThankYou Member Accounts, any action taken concerning points from one Sponsor Account may affect all the points in your ThankYou Member Account.

TOP FAQ'S

https://www.thankyou.com/contactUs.jspx

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@stone wrote:

thank you.

They might create you a new thankyou account, but if you are looking to combining them, you can deff do it. hope this helps. 

Message 3 of 5
stone
Regular Contributor

thank you for the input, lalalalala

Message 4 of 5
littlesister
Contributor

I just pc'd from the diamond preferred rewards card to thank you and they did set up a

new thank you account. The only thing I did not like was the opening date did change on my thank you account..My account number on my card never changed  and they transferred

my points from the other account.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.