billy0226

Question about Crown Jewelers..

I am wondering if anyone that has a Crown Jewelers account could tlel me if that account reports on your credit files?..I want to give a little boost to my credit file and they approved me for $2500 but before i use it i would like to know whether or not it reports..thanks

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

Re: Question about Crown Jewelers..

Sorry, it does not report.

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 766. MyFICO TU: ---. DCU EQ: 741. PSECU EX: 756.
billy0226

Oh that would suck..lol.I read something on here that it reported to TU and Experian but that was back in like 2008 or something..lol.was hoping they still reported..If it doesn't report its not worth using for me i guess...

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

Yeah, unfortunately that was pretty old information.  There are threads here explaining that they stopped reporting, but the search function doesn't always work as well as we would like!  So no, Crown Jewelers isn't as useful as it was a few years ago.  I myself still have this account, but never use it.

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 766. MyFICO TU: ---. DCU EQ: 741. PSECU EX: 756.
Frequent Contributor
anca21bi

I just found Crown Jewelers reporting on my TU tradeline. I decided to make a small purchase and see what happens., I have $2500 cl.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+