Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Discover Card

tag
thunder7896
Established Member

Re: Question about Discover Card

No, I don't mind. After calling Discover Card Applications dept.. Discover Card credit limit $6000.00 and $8000.00 from Wells Fargo Bank. Discover Card checked all 3 bureau. Both financial institution first check Experian, Credit score: EX = 749, EQ = 701, TU = 697. Again thanks in advance...

Thunder

Message 11 of 14
IrishPM
Frequent Contributor

Looks like you were approved. Same thing happened to me and I waited about 5 days, logged in and saw what credit line they approved me for. You'll have to go through a bunch of profile setup pages and you'll be good to go. 

Message 12 of 14
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@thunder7896 wrote:

No, I don't mind. After calling Discover Card Applications dept.. Discover Card credit limit $6000.00 and $8000.00 from Wells Fargo Bank. Discover Card checked all 3 bureau. Both financial institution first check Experian, Credit score: EX = 749, EQ = 701, TU = 697. Again thanks in advance...

Thunder

Thats a great starting limit with Discover. Looks like they have been generous lately. Congrats!

Message 13 of 14
thunder7896
Established Member

Generous, yes they are. The customer rep was very nice and I make sure I say the right thing when she ask a question and answered politely. The last question she asked was how much credit limit do you need, I answered the maximum allowable Discover can give me with relate to my credit file and employment. Then I said thank you very much and you're so generous. She said to call after 6 months if I need to increase my credit limit.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.