Valued Member
VinceYoung

Question about Discover IT delivery

When I got instantly approved for Discover IT ($1,500) it said that I was also getting it expedited. I just got an email this morning (2:55 PST -08:00GMT) saying "Hey we are expediting you your card!" Has it already been shipped or does that mean to expect it in 3-7 business days from today?

Starting Score: 637
Current Score: EQ:712 TransRISK: 724
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

09Lexie

Re: Question about Discover IT delivery

I got my email on a Sun morning, card arrived via FedEx Tuesday. It's my understanding they are no longer using FedEx but USPS Priority Mail - IMO, you will get your card by the weekend.
Contributor
wche

I received that email 24 hrs after my approval. The card was in my hand 2 days afterwards

BoA Better Rewards: 5K | Citi Forward: 8.6K | Chase Freedom: 5.4K | Discover IT: 7K | Amex BlueSky: 12.4K | Chase IHG: 5K | Barclays Arrival: 4K | Chase CSP: 10K

TU FICO 755
Valued Member
VinceYoung

Sweet, so ~Friday :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 637
Current Score: EQ:712 TransRISK: 724
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Contributor
wche

Yeah it should arrive Friday at the earliest. Congrats!!

BoA Better Rewards: 5K | Citi Forward: 8.6K | Chase Freedom: 5.4K | Discover IT: 7K | Amex BlueSky: 12.4K | Chase IHG: 5K | Barclays Arrival: 4K | Chase CSP: 10K

TU FICO 755
PaperOrPlastic

YMMV I called in yesterday and told them I needed my card as soon as possible and couldn't wait, they got me on with a manager and shipped a new(second card) overnight for free. Chase also did the same thing for my CSP. Both will be here today sometime as I already checked the tracking information.

Scores:

3/9/13 FICO:
EQ - 743
TU - 763
EX(CreditInform FAKO) - 768

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+