Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about GE cards,,

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about GE cards,,

I tried to look this question up but couldn't find an answer. Is there one number to underwriting that can be used for all there cards? I got 3 auto cli's today two for $200 which were walmart and amazon and 800 increase for my old navy card . I was hoping to ask for a little more of an increase on my walmart and amazon to match the increase i got on my old navy card. Is this possible? And if anyone has the number and could share it with my ..thank you..

Billy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: Question about GE cards,,

not that I'm aware of or have seen/heard of.
5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried to look this question up but couldn't find an answer. Is there one number to underwriting that can be used for all there cards? I got 3 auto cli's today two for $200 which were walmart and amazon and 800 increase for my old navy card . I was hoping to ask for a little more of an increase on my walmart and amazon to match the increase i got on my old navy card. Is this possible? And if anyone has the number and could share it with my ..thank you..

Billy

Either use the Lowes number in sticky of back door numbers or just call regular CSR on back of card and ask to be transferred to underwriting to have a manual review done... they usually really press to try to get you to let them try automated computer thing first but since you already got the cli should be no reason not to move you over to them right away. it's always a SP and they can do all your accounts at once, but if  you get a decline on the first one the person looks up, I would suggest hanging up and calling back... it's not like he/she is going to change their mind on your credit file from one card to the next so no sense asking them again on different card, call back and get different rep and try next card.

Message 3 of 4
kobe2012
Established Contributor

:1-800-480-0205 heres the number that i usually call for increases... I got an auto increase on my walmart $500 to $900 and chevron $400 to $700 in august....both cards were opened last may... Then i called last october to see if i can get another increase..walmart went from $900 to $2k and chevron $700 to $1700.... My gap card that i opened july had an auto increased in october from $200 to $1k and i called after two weeks and increased it $1k to $3k .... This number might work for all the GEs but not sure...good luck

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.