Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about HSN card.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about HSN card.

@Creditaddict wrote:

Wanted to update that I purchased a bed on VIP 9 Flex Pay option and we had some talk in this thread that only the month billed would report but my statement just cut and the entire $1000 charge is reporting on my statement and I learned that through a credit alert update for the huge jump in util. on a single card :/

I put in a payment for $800 becuase I was hoping to at least gain 1 or 2 CLI's off my large purchase but I'm not going to carry it out for more than 1-2 months now instead of the 9.

Good to know, Creditaddict and thanks for posting this.  I've never bought anything through their VIP financing offers, always just the simple Flex Pay and they never post more than the monthly payment to my HSN Comenity account.  I guess when you buy the big ticket items and use the VIP financing they post the whole wad !??  I wouldn't have been very happy about that !  Thanks for sharing !

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.