Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Lowes Card

tag
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

Question about Lowes Card

I applied last month online recieved 1k limit reconsidered and got approved for 30k limit. I went to the store last weekened spent 26k on home improvements. I made a payment yesterday in full. It poted today. Do you think I can request for an increase? for the run since its soft.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Question about Lowes Card

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

I applied last month online recieved 1k limit reconsidered and got approved for 30k limit. I went to the store last weekened spent 26k on home improvements. I made a payment yesterday in full. It poted today. Do you think I can request for an increase? for the run since its soft.

anything is possible.

Message 2 of 26
BigBS
Senior Contributor

That was a heck of a recon ($1k to $3k).  They must not have known it was you applying originally. Smiley Very Happy  Have you ever considered adoption? Smiley Wink

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 3 of 26
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

hahaha, it think it was because online. my son applied for a bloomingdales in store and got a 2k limit and applied for a macys the same day online and got $100.00. I tempted to hit the button on ge. Its only soft and they recieved that big payment.

Message 4 of 26
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

With all your new credit I think I would not be raising any red flags and just wait for 4 statements to cut prior to asking for a CLI Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 26
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

With all your new credit I think I would not be raising any red flags and just wait for 4 statements to cut prior to asking for a CLI Smiley Happy

I think it is a little too late for that. I would love to see what OP gets on their CLI

Message 6 of 26
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

I think it is a little too late for that. I would love to see what OP gets on their CLI

I would just like to know the income.

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 7 of 26
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

I did freeze equifax and experian, im just waiting now for tu because i want to try to increase this and my L&T, this card has never had an increase in the past 6 years

Message 8 of 26
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

I would like to know the income.

My income supports it. I won't provide the net or gross income but the business generates anywhere from 1.5 - 2.0M yearly in revenue

Message 9 of 26
Uppingmyscore
Established Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Congrats on your CLI- you sure the payment posted?  That's mightly quick for a payment that large.....just saying!!!

My Wallet: Amex Express BCE $27,000, Amex Express Blue Sky $6,000, Delta SkyMiles $10,000, Discover $14,000, Chase Freedom $23,500, Capital One $8,000, SAMS $10,000, and LOWES $10,000
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.